In this Cookies Policy, any use of the words “you”, “your” relates to all visitors to The Queen’s Club Foundation’s website or who have opted-in to receive marketing or promotional emails; any use of the words (“we”, “us”, “our”, “the Foundation”) relates to The Queen’s Club Foundation.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer or device when you visit a website or application.
Your web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) then sends these cookies back to the website or application on each subsequent visit so that they can recognise you and remember things like personalised details or your user preferences.
The length of time a cookie stays on your device depends on its type. We use two types of cookies on our websites.
Session cookies are temporary cookies which only exist during the time you use the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after using the website). Session cookies help our websites remember what you chose on the previous page, avoiding the need to re-enter information.
Persistent cookies stay on your device after you’ve visited our website. For example, if you tick the ‘Remember me’ box when you log onto our website, a persistent cookie will be used so that the site remembers your choice the next time you use it. Persistent cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor but don’t contain information that could be used to identify you to another person.
Cookies on our website are used for a variety of different purposes, but generally speaking their use breaks down into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of users of our website and see how such users navigate through our website. This helps to improve how our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies: These improve the functional performance of our website and make it easier for you to use. For example, such cookies are used to remember that you have previously visited the website and asked to remain logged in to it
- Targeting Cookies: These record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics
- Interest Reporting
These cookies DO NOT collect personally identifiable information (for example, email addresses, telephone numbers).
You can opt out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features you use by clicking here.
Cookies in emails
Third party cookies
On some pages of our websites you may notice that cookies have been used that are not related to The Queen’s Club Foundation or our authorised providers. When you visit a page with content embedded from YouTube for example, these service providers may use their own cookies.
These cookies may be used by a third party to track the success of their application or customise their application to you.
We cannot access these cookies and you should check the third party’s websites for more information about them.
Most browsers available allow you to manage cookies by setting a limit on which cookies are allowed or by refusing all cookies.
However please not that by refusing all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability and functionality of the site.
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to: The Queen’s Club Foundation, The Queen’s Club, Palliser Road, London, W14 9EQ