Returning for a second year on Friday 6th September at The Queen’s Club. 8 financial institutions will battle it out. Each firm will play against each other with a team of 4 players. The Tournament will take place on clay outdoor courts overlooking the Clubhouse. The aim is to raise funds for The Queen’s Club Foundation to allow the Foundation to continue to grant projects that widen participation and help support talented players.
The tennis tournament will follow with a dinner in The President’s Room, guest speaker TBC.
Invitees: Financial Institutions employees (all levels) / Financial Institutions Alumni / QC Members
– From 4.30pm: Arrival at The Queen’s Club
– 4.30pm – 5.30pm: Optional tennis coaching
– 5.30pm – 7.30pm: Tennis Tournament
– 7.30pm – 8.15pm: Drinks Reception
– 8.00pm: Dinner in The President’s Room