The Queen’s Club Foundation has grown significantly since it was set up in 2015 and is now recruiting for an Assistant. This is a new and exciting role to help expand the Foundation and provide administrative support for the Fever-Tree Championships.
This is a very varied role working on the Queen’s Club Foundation and assisting the Events Team with the Fever-Tree Championships and other tasks. You will be joining the Events Office, which is currently made up of two people, who are based at The Queen’s Club, private Members Club in West London.
The main focus for the role will be the Foundation and tasks may include; social media, fundraising, marketing, grant management and relationship building. This role will also assist the Events Team throughout the year on the Fever-Tree Championships, but particularly in January when Tournament tickets are sold online to the Members and May / June with Tournament enquiries from Members and posting tickets.
Skills and Experience:
• Proven experience of working in an administrative role.
• Business experience and competent user of social media platforms.
• Desirable experience of working or volunteering for a small charity or fundraising experience.
• Organised and efficient; able to prioritise, manage multiple tasks and adapt to a variety of tasks across The Queen’s Club Events Team and Queen’s Club Foundation.
• Ideally experience, or ability to learn; WordPress website management and MailChimp email design.
• Good to excellent level of IT skills including; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional and confident telephone manner.
• Good level of numeracy.
The role will be permanent with a 35 hour week. Evening and occasional weekend work required for events. Long hours during the Fever-Tree Championships (9 days straight).
If you are interested in the role then please contact Jessica Oldham for further details or apply with your CV and covering letter outlining why you would like to apply for the role and what skills you can offer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 4pm Friday 27th September 2019.