The Queen’s Club, established in 1886, was the first multipurpose sports complex ever to be built, anywhere in the world. It was named after Queen Victoria, its first patron, and is now widely renowned as one of the premier Lawn Tennis and Racquets clubs in the world.
The Queen’s Club Members are extremely privileged to enjoy the outstanding facilities at the Club. That is why they have initiated, set up and support the newly formed Queen’s Club Foundation. We are all aware at Queen’s that there are not only children striving to be the best at their chosen racquet sport, but that there are those that just do not have the opportunity to play the sports we provide at Queen’s.